Thursday, September 07, 2006

Who would let me do this?


I have to admit – sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and the fool who gave me carte blanche was me. That’s right, this Starry Night made into a mural is right behind me as I type. It is in my home office and I love it. I recognize that this is not for everyone, but I have always loved this painting, and a home office is a place that doesn’t have to follow any rules. It is a great place to express yourself (and fortunately my husband is just wacky enough to like it too).

3 Comments:

Blogger Osquer said...

I love it! Starry Night is my favorite painting! Lovely!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The picture does not do it justice. I've seen this mural in person and it is awesome!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks Ladies -
Osquer, Starry Night has always been one of my favorites and this was a lot of fun to do.
Michelle, you are too kind.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home